|DR. EMILOVA'S WELLNESS CLINIC
the true way to health
|DR. EMILOVA'S WELLNESS CLINIC
the true way to health
Effective from: 25.05.2018
Last edit: 13.11.2018
1. What are personal data?
Personal data is information that directly or indirectly identify you as a natural person, as an indirect means then when combined with other information such as Your name, postal address, e-mail address (e-mail), telephone number, and etc.
2. How we process your personal data?
We at "Ambulatory medical center for specialized medical care Dr. Emilova" Ltd. (controller of the site https://www.emilova.eu) will use Your personal data only for the purpose of preparing a reply to Your messages (requests) made through the contact form in connection with the activities carried out by us.
We do not collect or process any more or any other personal data than is necessary for the fulfillment of that purpose.
We will use personal data only as specified in this policy unless you have given us Your explicit consent to any other use of Your personal data, such as through explicit consent declaration to send marketing messages.
3. Which of Your personal data we process?
For the purpose of preparing a reply to Your messages (requests) made through the contact form, we will process these categories of Your personal data:
(2) e-mail address (e-mail)
(3) IP address from which the request is made.
The listed categories of personal data are only those that you provide to us via the contact form on our website.
We may be required to process and store personal data on legal grounds and to achieve regulatory compliance, for example, to prevent, detect or investigate a crime, prevent loss, fraud or other financial abuse.
4. Using the Home Page at https://www.emilova.eu:
This Policy for data protection also applies to Your use of our website (https://www.emilova.eu) with the following mechanics and features relating to the protection of personal data.
"Cookies": Our website uses "cookies" and other technologies to improve the user experience and operation of the Website, user-friendliness and security. Please, meet with our Cookies Policy for more details.
5. Who we share Your personal data:
We will disclose Your personal data only for the purposes and only to those third parties listed below - unless we have received additional consent from You to transfer personal data to other third-party categories given elsewhere, such as a declaration of consent for specific purpose. "Ambulatory medical center for specialized medical care Dr. Emilova" Ltd. will take appropriate measures to ensure that Your personal data is processed, protected and transferred in accordance with the applicable legislation.
(1) External service providers - software support:
When necessary, we engage other companies and individuals to perform on our behalf certain tasks that complement our services, such as companies that support the site. Such information may not be used by them for any other purpose, in particular neither for their purposes nor for purposes of third parties. External service providers of "Ambulatory medical center for specialized medical care Dr. Emilova" Ltd. are contractually obliged to respect the confidentiality of Your personal data.
(2) Conversion of a trading company or redemption of shares:
In connection with the conversion, restructuring, merger, sale or other transfer of the company or its assets, „Ambulatory medical center for specialized medical care Dr. Emilova" Ltd. will transfer information, including personal data, to a reasonable extent to the purchaser of such shares or assets and as necessary for the Transfer of ownership, provided that the receiving party agrees to treat Your personal data in a manner consistent with the applicable data protection legislation.
(3) Public authorities:
We will disclose Your personal data to public authorities when required by law. For example, "Ambulatory medical center for specialized medical care Dr. Emilova" Ltd. will grant the requests of courts, administrative and other public state or municipal authorities, which may include such bodies of state or municipal authority.
We do not transmit Your personal data or any information that may concern you outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
6. Processing of personal data of children:
The site https://www.emilova.eu does not collect or process personal data of persons under the age of 16, except with the consent of a parent or guardian under the applicable local law. If we learn that personal data has been collected by a person under the stated permission, we will erase the data in question timely.
7. Security of Your data:
"Ambulatory medical center for specialized medical care Dr. Emilova" Ltd. is serious about the security of Your personal data. We apply the appropriate level of protection and to that end we have developed reasonable physical, electronic and technical procedures to protect the data we collect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to transmitted, stored or otherwise processed personal data. Access to Your personal data is permitted only to those employees, service providers or related to " Ambulatory medical center for specialized medical care Dr. Emilova " Ltd. persons on the principle of necessity of information for official purposes or who need it for implementation of their official duties. In the case of leakage of data containing personal data, „Ambulatory medical center for specialized medical care Dr. Emilova“ Ltd. will follow all applicable notification standards in such cases.
8. What are Your legal rights?
As a data subject, you have specific legal rights relating to the personal data we collect from you. This applies to all processing activities that the " Ambulatory medical center for specialized medical care Dr. Emilova " Ltd. undertakes with Your personal data and which are listed above. „Ambulatory medical center for specialized medical care Dr. Emilova“ Ltd. respect your individual rights and will answer Your questions adequately.
The list that follows, contains information about Your rights arising from applicable laws on data protection:
• Right of correction: You have the right to correct the personal data you are interested in. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that personal data at our disposal and under our control, which are regularly processed, are accurate, complete, up-to-date and relevant based on our latest available information.
• Right of restriction: You may restrict the processing of Your personal data if:
- you dispute the accuracy of Your personal data for the period of time we need to verify their accuracy,
- processing is unlawful and requesting restriction of processing instead of deleting Your personal data,
- we no longer need Your personal data, but You require them to establish, exercise or protect rights and legitimate interests, or
- objecting to processing pending verification that our legitimate grounds have an advantage over Yours.
• Right of access: You have the right to ask us for information about your personal data we store, including information about what categories of personal data we have or control, what it is used for, where we have received, if not directly from you, and to whom uncovered, if applicable. You are entitled to one free copy of the personal data we store for you. Under applicable laws, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for each additional copy after the first one you may request.
• Right of portability: Upon Your request, we will transfer Your personal data to another controller when this is technically feasible, provided that the processing is based on Your consent or a contractual obligation. Instead of receiving a copy of Your personal data, you may request to transfer them directly to another person You specify as a controller.
• Right to delete: You have the right to delete Your personal data if:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you have the right to object to the further processing of Your personal data (see below) and exercise this right to object to the processing;
- the processing is based on Your consent, You withdraw this consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- personal data were processed unlawfully;
unless processing is necessary for the following reasons:
- to comply with legal obligation, which requires processing by us;
- in particular, for purposes of archiving in the public interest;
- for the establishment, exercise or protection of rights and legitimate interests.
• Right of objection: You may at any time object to the processing of Your personal data in relation to Your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on Your consent but on our legitimate interests or those of a third party. In that case, we will terminate the processing of Your personal data unless we can prove that there are compelling legal grounds that have priority over Your interests or the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims. If you object to processing, please specify whether you want to delete Your personal data or restriction of processing on our part.
• Right of complaint: In the case of an alleged violation of the applicable personal data protection laws, you can file a complaint to the supervisory authority for data protection in Your country of residence or place of the alleged offense. In the Republic of Bulgaria this authority is the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC).
Additional information necessary for realization of your rights:
• Term: We will attempt to execute your request to exercise rights or request information from us concerning Your personal information within 30 days, which may be extended for specific reasons related to the specific legal right or because of the complexity of Your request.
• Restrict access: In certain situations, we may not be able to give You access to all or part of Your personal data due to legal provisions. If we refuse Your request for access, we will notify You of the reason for this refusal.
• Inability to identify: In some cases, we may not be able to verify Your personal data based on the identifiers provided in Your request. In such cases where we can not identify You as a data subject is objectively unable to fulfill Your request for exercising Your legal rights, as specified in this section, unless you provide us with additional information that allows us to identify You.
• Exercise of your legal rights: To exercise your legal rights, please contact us at the addresses listed at the end of this policy.
9. Storing Your personal data:
In general, we store personal data that you have provided for the purpose of processing in the longer term, the extent required by applicable law. We keep the history of your requests (messages) on our website for a period of one (1) year ago.
10. Changes to the current policy:
We reserve the right to change our practices for data protection and to update and modify this policy at any time. For this reason, we invite you to regularly consult our policy. This data protection policy is current as of the "last edit" date that is listed at the top of this page.
11. Contact details:
The details of the data controller are: "Ambulatory medical center for specialized medical care Dr. Emilova" Ltd., with UIC 103320227, with headquarters and address of management in the city of Varna, 6 "Sava Dobroplodni" str., ent. B, floor 5, apt. 13, represented by the manager Dr. Lyudmila Emilova Yanova.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small source of information that is stored by your web browser on the hard drive of your computer. They are often used as a mechanism by websites to remember information about your web browser and activity history in it from consumers, such as clicking on different buttons, login information for the site and its use in recent months or years.
Strictly Required Cookies: These are the cookies that are required for the successful use of our website https://www.emilova.eu.These include, for example, cookies that allow users to enter secure user name and password on the website and use the platform.
Functional Cookies: These cookies allow us to enhance the functionality of our website and make it more user-friendly. For example, they are used to remember that a user is already registered as a user on any of the above mentioned websites and has agreed to remain logged in with their account.
Changes to our cookies policy:
Can users of the website to block "cookies"?
Yes, you can change the privacy settings of your browser to block all "cookies"; this can seriously affect the functionality of the website and its use by you, as many websites may not function properly. Your browser can allows you to delete all the "cookies" at its closure. Under this option, however, erased and permanent "cookies", which can store your preferences and personalized settings in websites you visit regularly. It is possible to save "cookies" you want as your browser may enable you to specify which sites always allow or which sites do not allow you to use "cookies".
Where can I find more information about "cookies"?
Detailed information about how organizations use "cookies" can be found at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
We have 195 guests and no members online